Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Line launches ‘B612’ selfie camera app

I hate selfies. Perhaps it stems from a history of awkward photo presence, or that I simply don’t photograph well, and I am very, very conscious of it. I’m generally horrible at selfies, and unless I’m holding something to hide part of my face, or there’s someone I can take a photo with (#jelfie), a decent selfie is usually out of reach.
b612
So when I was told to try B612, I was justifiably skeptical. I didn’t expect myself to actually like the app. But after a few tries, it was pretty inevitable.
A bit of background:  camera b612 is a selfie app made by Korean social messaging app LINE. And yes, the name is strange for a selfie app. The justification given by LINE was that it is named after a planet from popular novella “The Little Prince”. But as much as I love the Little Prince, it’s still a pretty crappy name.
See more: http://b612az.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment